Dental implants are the new standard to replace missing teeth and also provide a permanent solution to secure removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances. Dental implants are artificial titanium roots that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by Dr. Caminschi at her Mississauga dental office. Once integrated into the bone, your choice of dental restoration is attached to the implant. The end result is very natural and enhances or restores your ability to speak, eat and smile with confidence!
Dental implants are very strong, stable, and durable and will last many years, and require the same care and attention as do your own natural teeth.
Reasons why Dr. Caminschi recommends dental implants:
- They replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- They resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- They restore a patient’s confident smile.
- They restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- They restore or enhance facial tissues.
- They support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
- They preserve existing bone structure or prevent further bone loss.
- They secure loose-fitting dentures using an “all-on-4” implant technique
When severe dental problems require a full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Caminschi can create a restorative dentistry treatment plan that will simultaneously address the health, function, and appearance of the teeth and gums.
Dental problems such as damaged and worn teeth not only detract from your mouth visually, but they also can affect the alignment of your teeth. The procedures used to repair worn teeth will depend on the extent of your teeth’s damage and or whether you are missing any teeth.
Dr. Caminschi has extensive clinical experience with dental implants and full mouth rehabilitations. She will be able to put you at ease during a private consultation. We invite you to book an appointment today! 905-804-8182
Let our family take care of your family! We welcome referrals and new patients from Mississauga, Oakville, Erin Mills, Streetsville, Meadowvale Village, Cooksville, Port Credit, Etobicoke and Toronto communities.